Online Application Form for KCET 2019
- The online application form for KCET 2019 was available between February 1- March 8. More than 1.7 lakh candidates are expected to have registered for KCET 2019.
- Candidates registered by visiting the official website of KCET i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
- There, they had to enter their personal details, so as to generate an Application Number and Password.
- After that, they had to upload a scanned copy of recent passport size Color Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG/JPEG format separately.
- The next step was to pay the application fee either by challan or net banking.
- The last step was to take a printout of KCET Application Form.
Hurry up... Login for free now...!