Candidates should meet the JIPMER eligibility criteria to appear in the JIPMER entrance exam for MBBS.
· Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian National/Overseas Citizen of India.
· Age Limit:
· Candidates should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission on or before 31st December 2019.
· Candidates must born on or before 1st January 2003.
· There is no upper age limit.
· Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university.
· Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology along with English with one elective subject.
· Minimum Marks: Candidate must pass individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN-OPH) in PCB stream.
· Appeared Candidates: Candidates those appearing in the qualifying exam in March/April 2019 can also apply.
Hurry up... Login for free now...!