ELIGIBILITY FOR JEE ADVANCED
You are eligible for JEE Advanced 2019 only if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- Candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates, i.e., these candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1989.
- A candidate who has already attempted JEE Advanced 2 times is not eligible to apply. The maximum number of attempts is 2.
- A candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
- A candidate should NOT have been admitted in an IIT irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program OR accepted an IIT seat by reporting at a reporting centre in the past. The candidates whose admission at IITs was cancelled after joining any IIT are also NOT eligible to appear in JEE Advanced 2019.
Hurry up... Login for free now...!